Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Back again

Hey guys. Sorry I missed y'all last week I was out of town traveling for work. While I was gone I read two really great books that app,y to our classthe first was Passionate People Produce by Charles Kovess it is all about energy and success. If you live something it doesn't seem like work. That theory makes  sense to me. If it were that way everyday would be a Friday. You would stay up late and get up early chasing the dream, find your passion!,, the second was Time Tactics Of Very Successful People by B Eugene Griessman. This book teaches you that time is your friend as soon as you quit abusing it. We all get the same 24 hours it is up to you to make the best of it. The best tip for me was before you quit work for the day list the top three priorities that have to be done first thing the next day. Another was swallow your frogs first! Do your hardest task first. Get it over with!, Last but not least DO NOT MULTI TASK that just leads to many projects halfway done. I also learned from another source if you make over 10.00 an hour you are wasting money cleaning your own house and doing your own laundry. Woo hoo permission to get a housekeeper makes me happy happy happy! With four kids 6 cats an English bulldog, a roofing company and a 35 acre farm I am ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment