Monday, November 3, 2014

Be Hungry, Be humble and always be the hardest worker in the room!

I learned this lesson at an early age. My parents especially my dad used to say this to me every day. He also said we are not better than anyone we are not worse than anyone we are just different. We are different in our willingness to be the first person in the last person out and work hard while we are there! I never knew when I was growing up what a valuable lesson this would become. While studying marketing trends this week I realized that marketing fits in this category to you have to be willing to work at it. To try and to fail, to try new things! My challenge to you this week use your extra hour of energy that you got with the time change to change your life! Get up at the old time an hour earlier and get busy!! I can not wait to see who you become!

No comments:

Post a Comment