Thursday, September 18, 2014

12 million on a mouse!!!

I always think back to Walt Disney saying you think you got it rough? Try convincing a bank to loan you 12 million dollars based on a mouse!When I read back over the syllabus of what this blog is supposed to be about it gave me some new ideas. As many of you know I lost a business that brought in three million dollars a year. Not an easy pill to swallow. I have wallowed in that loss for the past five years always complaining and whining about it so much that I did not even want to hear myself talk about it anymore! Now it is time to move on and up and plan my new business. I run a roofing company right now and do truth be told just enough to get by. I have never planned that business the way I did my last one. I have never sat down and thought Who is my customer? I also have a book that I need to turn into a business. Roofing is good but it is just like selling a house. You are only as good as your last sell, There is no residual income. My autism book could be selling while I sleep but I am too busy crying over spilled milk to work on it. So from this day forward NO MORE!!!! Opportunity is POUNDING and I am going to let it in!!! P.S. This was not an easy post to write!

2 comments: